"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain (disputed)
Croatia - the journey begins
A Slavic country located in Southern Europe on the Adriatic Sea. While travelling, you'd definitely feel the Mediterranean vibe: small towns densely built houses, amazing hospitality, beautiful nature - not limited to National Parks and slow life. Croatia is a great place to start sailing adventures. The coast is filled with innumerable islands which prevents waves to build up, secondly shelter is most of time very close, last but not least weather in the mornings are usually calm slowly developing into gentle breeze during the day called Mistral.
- 7 days
- 10 (5x2 cabins)
- All included - boat expenses + food on boat. Excluded: dinner & extras on shore.
- Bareboat - nothing included, you pay as you go.
- 17.04 - 24.04
- All included
- € 650
- € 500
- 4 Available
- Special price for Mensa
- Accommodation on a sea worthy sailing yacht (double cabins, kitchen+saloon, toilet with shower – feels like being at home!)
- Explore Islands of Croatia
- Enjoy early Spring Sailing: warm sunshine and cooling breeze
- Variety of activities: Hiking, Parties, Sightseeing
- Low light pollution, perfect nights for stargazing
- Arrival & Departure
Split / Zadar - both cities have an airport nearby, there is also decent bus communication
We will be using yacht as a main transportation between locations. After docking in the afternoon, there will be time for explore usually on foot.
Sailing yacht is a floating home with everything you need to stay in comfort: fridge, toilets, shower (inside and outside), water, electricity (12V, sometimes 220V), fully equipped kitchen and saloon, double bed cabins.
Breakfast & Lunch - included;provisions to prepare onboard.
Dinner - not included.
Most meals will be prepared and eaten onboard, while most of dinners we’ll have in local restaurants. Necessities will be resupplied in local shops when docked in marina.
The space on sailing yacht is limited and sleeping cabins are mostly kept to a minimum size to balance comfort and performance. For those you prefer sleep in open air, the main deck is always available, there is also place for hammock. The skipper may also share ship’s quarters and amenities with you.
- Welcome Package
- Fuel (up to € 200)
- Final cleaning (€ 200)
- Breakfast & Lunch - provisions
- BYO alcohol & drinks
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with qualified skipper
- No hidden charges or 'departure taxes'
Flexible - Zadar & Split region